Concierge Health Center is for any employer or individual seeking an option in their healthcare. It will likely be most economical for the self-employed, small business owners and individuals denied coverage by insurance companies.
Members will pay a flat annual fee, typically the same or less than they may be paying now, for unlimited access to the center's staff. Members are required to also carry catastrophic insurance from a third-party insurance provider to cover hospital visits and needs beyond what Concierge Health Center can provide.
We are currently accepting new patients, but do have a maximum of 500 members to ensure that we can provide the level of care to which our physicians are dedicated. We are sorry that we are not currently equipped to accept Medicare or Medicaid patients at this time.
Concierge Health Center
4704 Shrewsbury Ave.
St Louis, MO 63119
Phone: (314) 802-7117
Or use our contact form.
- 24/7 physician access by cell phone, email, & text
- Same or next day appointments
- On-time appointments
- Functional Medicine
- Focus on wellness & optimal aging
- Conventional & alternative approach
- Communication & coordination of care with specialists
- Patient advocate during hospitalization
- Health seminars & education
- Weight loss